The boat trip is really the best excursion to do
The boat trip is really the best excursion to do!
I’ll resume here below one of the the suggested itinerary:
Boat – MAKO 284 – Honda 225HP x 2 – up to 13 people. Price € 1000,00 by credit card or cash (Visa or MasterCard welcome) included in rental price , gas, cold soft drinks, snorkel for up to 10 persons.
Full day excursion from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM some flexible.
- 10:00 am: Departure from Sorrento port – sailing towards Capo di Sorrento.
Stop to the Roman Ruins of the Villa of Pollio Felice well know as Queen Johanna Bath.
Proceeding along the coast to reach the marvelous Bay of Marina del Cantone, at 10:40 AM.
Free time to swim, snorkeling in crystal water, watching fish below our boat. Snorkel equipment provided on board for everybody!
- 12:00 AM: Departure for the fiord of Crapolla and his watch Tower, possibility to bath on the “Bath of the womens” in Sant Elia, follow to Li Galli isles, stop to swim and snorkeling,
- 01:00 PM: head to Positano to get to lunch (not included in rental price) to the restaurant on the beach “Da Adolfo” at Laurito Beach, or in Marina di Praia in Praiano or other restaurant at your choice, flexible.
- 03:00 PM: head to Li Galli Islands, swim and snorkeling.
- 05:00 – 05:30 PM: Departure towards Sorrento along the Amalfi coast. Some stop along the coast.
- 06:00 – 06.30 PM: arrival at Sorrento port.
Please note that, this is a suggested Itinerary, feel free to change it. I’m at your disposal!
Please note that in the case of rough sea might be not possible make some scheduled stops along the route.
I suggest to bring: hat, sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses, and a light jacket, bring your iPhone or iPod to plug in on the boat stereo iPod dock.